Monday, July 03, 2006

My first entry!

I'm very grateful to "1dayin7" for giving me the privelege of being able to post on this blog. This blog has a brilliant charism so all credit to him for coming up with the idea and setting it up! It was a great idea to found a blog in which Catholic lay people write and comment on the Catholic Church in England and Wales. Indeed this is the first and only blog to claim to do this.

I'm very excited about posting on this blog in addition to my own. In the same way my blog has a charism, this blog has a specific charism, in which I will write things that wouldn't necessarily fit the intention of my blog.

There's so many things going on in the Catholic blogosphere covering a plethora of issues, and I can't claim to be an expert on the most of these issues. So I wish to use this marvelous opportunity to write about and comment on the wonderful and exciting things going on in the Church in England, especially the London and South East.

Now... what to write... hmmm

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! Nice blog!

Monday, July 03, 2006 2:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 5:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers!

Thursday, July 06, 2006 5:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home