Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Catholic Carnival is Up!

For those who haven't seen one before, it's a chance to shamelessly self-promote your blog, while also giving a little glory to other Catholic Bloggers - and, we hope, to Christ.

See it here, at the "Luminous Miseries" blog (US).

I think that we should have a St. Blog's UK Carnival... I'll host it, you post it!

Send me an email at the address on my Blogger profile and we'll get down to it.

Let's start sometime in October (we can post about the Rosary maybe).

2 Comments:

Blogger Mulier Fortis said...

Ok, since you tagged me, here's my offering:

http://mulier-fortis.blogspot.com/2006/10/best-of-st-blogs-uk.html

Monday, October 09, 2006 2:33:00 AM  
Blogger owenswain said...

Hello. While the Catholic Carnival is largely populated by my American (US) neighbors I and my blog Luminousmiseries are Canadian, eh.

One of our contributors and a friend of mine is UKOK, who is rather obviously from the UK. You should invite her to join your potential carnival.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 6:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home