Thursday, October 12, 2006

Best of St. Blog's UK 2006!

A short while ago, while plodding my self-appointed "beat" of St. Blog's "Parish" UK, I came across this post and took it for a sort of auspice.

So, now that the ball is rolling, as it were, let's see what kind of moss it picks up!

Ahhh... mixed metaphors. Gotta love 'em. Or I'd cry. Or something.

I may even put together a list once the meme starts Petering out :D




As I am fond of mentioning, my brother was named for a saint, and I for a politician!

So in the same spirit, here are some New Blogs! (TM) but this time, from two somewhat well-know UK politicians:

The Blair Blog!

The WebCameron!

Well, politics there must be, whether you like it or not. So, we should all keep in touch with it. I think you'll find if you look in Vatican II or the Catechism, you'll find it's a duty for all Catholics to be actively involved in improving politics and the common life of society.




Finally, Cardinal O'Connor invites doctors and medical students to discuss Catholic medical ethics. Brilliant idea, let's pray that it brings much fruit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New UK Catholic blog....

http://catholicjoy.blogspirit.com/

Thursday, October 19, 2006 8:45:00 AM  
Blogger DrMatthewDoyle said...

Please can you add my blog to your blog roll? I am Catholic of course! And I jdh, christiano and Joe Bloggs should know of me already. God bless!

Friday, October 27, 2006 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Mulier Fortis said...

"Where is everybodyyyyyy?!"

;-)

Come on, more posts please! We miss you!

Friday, November 03, 2006 6:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home